COMPETITION REGULATIONS "WIN NEW!"
- General provisions _
- The competition is conducted in the form of a public promise of a competition prize within the meaning of Art. 919-921 of the Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as the "Competition").
- These Regulations define the rules and conditions of participation in the Competition conducted under the name " WIN NEW " organized via the Instagram social platform (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), the method of informing about the Competition and its conditions, the duration of the Competition, the rules for awarding the prize, the rules for announcing the results of the Competition. , as well as the method of submitting complaints related to the Competition (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations").
- All materials published by the Organizer regarding the Regulations, regardless of the form and place of publication, are for information purposes only. The Regulations are exclusively binding.
- The competition is not a promotional lottery within the meaning of Art. 2 section 1 of the Act of November 19, 2009 on gambling and is not subject to the rules contained in this Act or in the implementing regulations to this Act.
- The organizer of the competition is
Klaudia Duszyńska runs a business under the name Hollywood Hair Klaudia Duszyńska at Peonia 20/10, 04-794 Warszawa NIP: 5060093284 REGON: 147365472, who has an Instagram profile under the name Hollywoodhair_official (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer") .
- The founder of the award is
Klaudia Duszyńska runs a business under the name Hollywood Hair Klaudia Duszyńska at Peonia 20/10 NIP: 5060093284 REGON: 147365472 , which has an Instagram profile under the name @hollywoodhair_official o (hereinafter referred to as the "Prize Founder").
(hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer").
- The competition is organized only in the territory of the Republic of Poland on the Instagram and Facebook platforms.
- The competition starts at the time of announcement and ends on December 10, 2023 at 23:59:59. The time frame of the competition is set for Polish time.
- The aim of the competition is to select a random person from the comments to receive a gift. The competition is organized to win Hollywood Hair items
- Exclusion of liability of the platform owner
- The Organizer declares that the Competition is in no way organized, sponsored, conducted, supported, administered or endorsed by Instagram or associated with it.
- The Participant agrees to release Instagram from any liability that may arise in connection with organizing the Competition.
- The entity solely responsible for conducting the Competition is the Participant acknowledges that the condition for participating in the Competition is to release the Website - Instagram - from any liability that may arise in connection with the organized Competition. Any claims related to the Competition should be directed solely to the Organizer.
- Conditions of participation in the Competition
- Participation in the Competition is voluntary and free of charge.
- Only an individual who:
- has read the Regulations;
- is over 18 years of age, has full legal capacity and resides in the Republic of Poland;
- has an active public account on the Website;
- has an active e-mail address;
- will complete the Competition Task
- releases the Website from any liability
(hereinafter referred to as the "Participant").
- Only a person who meets the conditions specified in § 2 section. may participate in the Competition. 2 and 3 of the Regulations.
- The Organizer's employees and persons cooperating with the Organizer on a permanent basis other than an employment relationship, as well as members of their immediate families, i.e. ascendants, descendants, siblings, spouses, parents of the spouses and persons in an adoption relationship with the Organizer, cannot participate in the Competition. .
- The Organizer has the right to verify compliance with the conditions for participation in the Competition. The Organizer is entitled to exclude the Participant from participation in the Competition or refuse to award the Prize if it turns out that the Participant is acting contrary to the Regulations or does not meet the conditions for participation in the Competition specified in the Regulations, in particular the Participant is not acting on his/her own behalf, but by third parties.
- Competition task
- The competition task is to comment on the competition post, which will be published on Instagram on the @hollywoodhair_official account, answering the question, and to follow the @hollywoodhair_official account via the Instagram profile ("Competition Entry").
- Participation in the Competition is registered by completing the competition task described in point 4, point 1.
- The Participant acknowledges that the Competition Entry should meet the following conditions:
- be the result of the Participant's personal creativity;
- may not contain vulgarisms, offensive or pornographic content, content promoting hatred or discrimination, in particular on racial, ethnic or religious grounds, contrary to applicable law, good customs and principles of social coexistence;
- cannot ridicule the Organizer
- may not violate the rights of third parties, in particular copyrights, industrial property rights, image rights or property rights of third parties,
- and the Participant must have exclusive and unlimited copyrights to the Competition Task,
- is not encumbered with any third party rights and has not been published before.
- The Participant may take part in the Competition only 1 (in words: one) time.
- The Participant may not transfer the rights or obligations related to participation in the Competition, including the right to the Prize, to third parties.
- The course and results of the Competition
- A post will be posted on the Website with information about the Competition, including in particular information about the rules and prizes in the Competition.
- The Organizer ensures the proper conduct of the Competition, and is entitled to make all decisions related to the Competition, evaluate the Competition Entries both formally and substantively, and to independently select the Prize Winner.
- To ensure the correct conduct of the Competition, the Organizer will appoint a two-person Committee (hereinafter referred to as the "Competition Committee"), whose tasks will include:
- ensuring the proper conduct of the Competition,
- making decisions on all matters related to the Competition,
- assessing the Competition Entries both formally and substantively
- selecting the Competition Winner(s),
- Taking other activities related to the Competition.
- The Organizer's decisions are final, but this does not deprive the Participant of the right to pursue claims under the law.
- After the deadline for sending Competition Entries has expired, the Competition Organizer will evaluate the Competition Entries and respond to each of them. The Competition results will be announced immediately after receiving the message using the Instagram Manychat automation tool on the Instagram website via a private message.
- The winner of the competition will be notified about the win in a private message via Instagram.
- The prizes in the competition are Hollywood Hair articles - DRYERS.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for its cash equivalent or exchanged for any other benefit or other prize in kind.
- Organizer pursuant to Art. 21 section 68 of the Personal Income Tax Act is exempt from the need to collect and pay the appropriate flat-rate income tax on the value of prizes .
Organizer pursuant to Art. 21 section 68a of the Personal Income Tax Act is exempt from the need to collect and pay the appropriate lump-sum income tax on the value of prizes.
- The condition for receiving the Prize is that the Winner(s) provide via e-mail within 7 (seven) days from the date of announcement of the Winner the information necessary to deliver the prize, including in particular: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, PESEL and correspondence address.
- The Prize will be sent at the Organizer's expense within 7 (seven) days from the date of announcement of the Competition results by the Prize Founder to the correspondence address only in the Republic of Poland indicated by the Winner.
- The Organizer is not responsible for the inability to transfer the Prize for reasons attributable to the Winner.
- Personal data
- The administrator of the Participants' personal data within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council EU 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on Data Protection) (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") is the Organizer.
- The information clause constitutes Annex 1 to the Regulations.
- The Organizer reserves the right, upon issuing the Prize, to acquire a non-exclusive license to the awarded Competition Task without time and territorial limits, and the awarded Winner will grant the Organizer a non-exclusive license to the awarded Competition Task in all fields of exploitation, including in particular section 3 below:
- The Organizer and each Competition Winner will sign an appropriate license agreement under the terms specified in point VIII of the Regulations ("License").
Upon issuing the Prize, each Winner will grant the Organizer a non-exclusive license to the awarded Competition Task in all fields of exploitation, including in particular :
- in the scope of recording and reproducing the Competition Task - producing copies of the work using a specific technique, including printing, reprographic, magnetic recording and digital techniques;
- in the scope of trading the original or copies on which the Competition Task was recorded - placing on the market, lending or renting the original or copies;
- in the scope of disseminating the work in a manner other than that specified in point a and b - public performance, exhibition, display, reproduction, broadcasting and rebroadcasting, as well as making the work publicly available in such a way that everyone can have access to it at a place and time of their choosing, including entering the work into computer memory and into telecommunications and IT networks, including via the Internet and paid websites,
for the Prize won in the Competition specified in point VI, point 1 of these Regulations.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize in this Competition constitutes the only remuneration for the license granted.
- In matters not regulated in this point, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code and the Act on Copyright and Related Rights will apply to the contract in question.
- Complaint procedure
- All complaints regarding the Competition may be submitted via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of announcement of the Competition results. Complaints submitted after the specified deadline will not be considered.
- The complaint should include: name, surname, e-mail address and a description, reason and justification of the complaint.
- Complaints will be resolved within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
- The Participant will be notified about the consideration of the complaint in writing to the address indicated in the complaint or via e-mail indicated by the Participant.
- Final Provisions
- The regulations are available on the website www.hollywoodhair.pl
- The Regulations are subject exclusively to Polish law. In matters not regulated in the Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the Regulations to the fullest extent permitted by law, to the extent that it will not affect the right to the Prize already acquired by the Winner.
Appendix No. 1 to the "SUPER GIVEAWAY" Competition Regulations
Information clause regarding the processing of personal data of Competition Participants