Regulations of the Hollywood Hair online store
- The Hollywood Hair online store, available at hollywoodhair.pl, is run by HOLLYWOOD HAIR KLAUDIA DUSZYŃSKA based in Warsaw, ul. Belwederska 44, 00-594 Warsaw, NIP 5060093284, REGON 147365472
- These regulations are addressed to the Store's Customers and specify the rules and procedure for concluding a Distance Sales Agreement with Customers via the Store.
- Customers of the Online Store may be adult natural persons with at least limited legal capacity and legal persons or organizational units without legal personality, having legal capacity and capacity to perform legal acts.
- All information contained on the Store's website relating to the Goods (including prices) does not constitute a commercial offer within the meaning of Art. 66 of the Civil Code, but an invitation to conclude a contract specified in Article 71 of the Civil Code.
- Seller - HOLLYWOOD HAIR KLAUDIA DUSZYŃSKA based in Warsaw, ul. Belwederska 44, 00-594 Warsaw, NIP 5060093284, REGON 147365472
- Customer – any entity making purchases via the Store.
- Consumer - a Customer who is a natural person, making purchases in the Online Store to an extent not directly related to his business or professional activity (in accordance with Article 22(1) of the Act of April 23, 1964, Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964.16.93)
- Store – online store run by the Seller at the Internet address www.hollywoodhair.pl
- Distance contract - a contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system for concluding distance contracts (within the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
- Regulations – these regulations of the Store.
- Order - the Customer's declaration of will submitted using the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding a Sales Agreement of Goods or Goods with the Seller.
- Customer Account in the Store - space made available to the Customer within the Store in accordance with the Service Agreement, allowing the Customer to use additional functionalities/services. The Customer gains access to the Customer Account using the Login and Password. The Customer logs in to his Account after registering on the Store's website. The Customer Account allows you to save and store information about the Customer's address details for shipping Goods, track the status of the Order, access to the history of Orders;
- Registration form – a form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an Account.
- Order form - an interactive form available in the Store enabling placing an Order, in particular by adding Goods to the Cart and specifying the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Cart - an element of the Store's software in which the Products selected by the Customer for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
- Goods – a movable item presented in the Online Store, which may be the subject of a sales contract specified in detail in the order.
- Sales Agreement/Agreement - sales agreement within the meaning of the Act of April 23, 1964, Civil Code, as amended. died (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2016, item 380), regarding the sale of Goods by the Seller to the Customer against payment of the Price plus any additional fees, including shipping costs, the terms of which are specified in particular in these Regulations, concluded between the Customer and Seller in the manner specified in these Regulations, i.e. in particular concluded using means of distance communication. The Sales Agreement specifies in particular the Goods, their main features, Price, shipping costs and other relevant conditions;
Contact the Store
- Seller's address: ul. Belwederska 44, 00-594 Warszawa
- Seller's e-mail address: email@example.com
- Seller's bank account number 63 1020 1013 0000 0402 0340 4530
- The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses provided in this paragraph.
To use the Store, including viewing the Store's assortment and placing orders for Products, you need:
- end device with access to the Internet and a web browser, active e-mail account,
- cookie support enabled.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Seller is not liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the operation of the Store caused by force majeure, unauthorized action of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
- Browsing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. The Customer may place orders for Products included in the Store's assortment either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the execution of the Order without creating an Account.
- The prices given in the Store are given in Polish zloty and are gross prices (including VAT).
- Payment card and e-transfer transactions are settled via PayU SA with its registered office in Poznań, 60-166 Poznań, ul. Grunwaldzka 186, a national payment institution, supervised by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority, entered into the Register of Payment Services under the number IP1/2012, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000274399, with a share capital of PLN 4,944,000, fully paid, with a tax identification number NIP: 779-23-08-495, REGON 300523444, based on the regulations available at: https://poland.payu.com/dokumenty-prawne-do-pobranie/
Creating an Account in the Store
- To create an Account in the Store, please complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data: name, surname, delivery address, contact telephone number and e-mail address of the Buyer.
- Creating an Account in the Store is free.
- Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password established in the Registration Form.
- The Customer may delete the Account at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
Rules for placing an Order
- Each time you start using the functionality of the Online Store, including browsing the offered Goods, is tantamount to accepting these Regulations, the Information Protection Policy and the Cookies Policy.
- Each order of Goods in the Online Store is tantamount to acceptance of the terms of service provided in the document or documents (in the form of Regulations and others) describing the principles of sales through the Online Store. The current content of these documents is publicly available on the website of the Online Store www.hollywoodhair.pl
- Orders can be placed in the Online Store 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- To place an Order you must:
- On the website www.hollywoodhair.pl, click on the SHOP tab – ; select the Product that is the subject of the Order and then click the "Add to cart" button;
- log in or use the option to place an Order without registration;
- if the option of placing an Order without registration has been chosen - complete the Order Form by entering the details of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice details if different from the details of the recipient of the Order;
- click the “Order and pay” button/ and confirm the order by clicking the link sent in the e-mail;
- select one of the available payment methods and, depending on the payment method, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 8 point of the regulations;
Delivery and payment methods offered
- The customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered product:
- Postal shipment, cash on delivery,
- Courier delivery, cash on delivery courier delivery
- Shipment via InPost parcel locker
- The customer can use the following payment methods:
- Cash on delivery
- PayU: fast transfer, credit card payment
- Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
- The delivery cost is borne by the Buyer, unless the Seller specifies otherwise in the Store.
Execution of the sales contract
- The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer places an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and simultaneously accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution is made by the Seller sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller's declarations about the receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution as well as confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. When the Customer receives the above e-mail, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- If the Customer chooses:
- Payment by quick transfer or credit card payment. The Customer is obliged to make the payment at the time of placing the Order, otherwise the order will be canceled.
- Cash on delivery upon receipt of the shipment. The customer is obliged to make the payment upon receipt of the shipment.
- The product will be sent by the Seller within 3 business days, with the deadline counted from the date of posting the full price of the goods together with the shipping cost. In the case of cash on delivery shipments, the deadline of 3 business days is counted from the correctly placed Order by the Buyer.
- If you order Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest given date.
- Delivery of the Product takes place only within Poland. It is possible to ship the Products abroad after prior arrangement with the Seller using the contact form specified in § 3. Shipping abroad will be priced individually each time depending on the place of shipment, the number of Products ordered and the form of delivery.
Right to withdraw from the contract
- The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement without giving any reason within 14 days.
- The period specified in section 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person other than the carrier indicated by him.
- In the case of an Agreement that covers many Goods that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the deadline specified in section 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
- The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller. To meet the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before the deadline.
- The declaration may be sent by traditional mail or electronically by sending the declaration to the e-mail address - the Seller's contact details are specified in § 3. The declaration may also be submitted on a form, the template of which is attached as Annex 1 to these Regulations and an annex to the Act. of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights, but this is not obligatory.
- If the Consumer sends the declaration electronically, the Seller will immediately send the Consumer confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement to the e-mail address provided by the Consumer.
- Effects of withdrawal from the Agreement:
- In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is deemed not to have been concluded.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall immediately return to the Consumer, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the goods, with the exception of additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer. other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller.
- The Seller will refund the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different solution that will not involve any costs for him.
- The Seller may withhold the refund until he receives the Product back or until he receives proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
- The Consumer should immediately return the Goods to the Seller's address provided in point. 1 § 3, no later than 14 days from the date on which he informed the Seller about withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer returns the Product before the 14-day period expires.
- The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Goods, even if, due to their nature, the Goods could not be sent back by regular mail.
- The Consumer is only responsible for the reduction in the value of the Goods resulting from using them in a manner other than what was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
If, due to the nature of the Goods, they cannot be returned by regular mail, information about this, as well as the costs of returning the Product, will be included in the Product description in the Store.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not available to the Consumer in relation to the Contract:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specifications or serving to meet his individual needs
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package was opened after delivery,
- in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life,
- for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the Seller has completed the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement,
- in which the subject of the service are items which, after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items,
- Starting from January 1, 2021, the right to return the goods described in §10 - the right to withdraw from the contract also applies to the so-called sole proprietors, i.e. natural persons conducting transactions directly related to their business activity, unless these transactions are of a professional nature for these persons.
- The Seller is liable to the Consumer under the terms set out in Art. 556 of the Civil Code and subsequent ones for defects (warranty).
- In the case of a contract with a Consumer, if a physical defect is detected within two years from the date of delivery of the item, it is assumed that it existed at the time of transfer of the danger to the Consumer.
- If the sold item has a defect, the consumer may:
- submit a declaration requesting a price reduction - in the proportion in which the value of the defective item is in relation to the value of the non-defective item;
- submit a declaration of withdrawal from the contract - resulting in the obligation to return mutually provided benefits - this right is granted only in a situation in which the defect of the item is significant, i.e. making it impossible to use it in a manner consistent with its intended purpose and properties;
- submit a declaration requesting repair - when the item can be repaired;
- submit a declaration requesting the replacement of the item with a defect-free one - if the Seller still has the same item free from defects;
- Starting from January 1, 2021, in the case of the so-called sole proprietors, i.e. natural persons carrying out transactions directly related to their business activity, unless these transactions do not have a professional nature for these persons:
- The Seller is obliged to consider a warranty complaint within 14 calendar days of its submission.
- There is a presumption that the defect or its cause existed at the time of delivery of the goods to the buyer, if it was found within one year from the date of delivery of the goods.
- The Sales Agreement covers new Goods.
- In the event of a defect in the Goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions on warranty in the Civil Code.
- Complaints should be submitted in writing or electronically to the Seller's addresses provided in these Regulations.
- It is recommended that the complaint include, among others: a concise description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, data of the Customer filing the complaint and the Customer's request in connection with the defect of the Goods, proof of the defect in the form of photo documentation or recording must also be provided.
- The Seller will respond to the complaint immediately, and if the Customer is a Consumer - no later than within 14 days of receiving the complaint. If the Customer is a Consumer and the Seller does not respond to the complaint within 14 days, it is considered that the Customer's request is justified.
- Goods returned under the complaint procedure should be sent to the address provided in § 3 of these Regulations. The Seller reserves that he will not accept returned Goods on delivery.
- If the complaint is considered in favor of the Customer, the Seller will immediately replace the defective Goods with a defect-free one or remove the defect. If it is not possible to replace the Goods, remove the defect of the Goods or reduce the price, the Company will refund the amount due immediately in accordance with applicable law.
Personal data in the Online Store
- The Seller has the copyright or appropriate license to the photos and content contained on the Online Store website. Copying and distributing them without the consent of the Seller is prohibited.
- The names of the Goods posted on the Online Store website may be protected under the provisions of the Act of June 30, 2000, Industrial Property Law.
- To the extent not regulated in the Regulations, generally applicable provisions of law apply, including: the Act of April 23, 1964, Civil Code, the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights and the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data.
- The Seller does not apply the code of good practices within the meaning of the Act of August 23, 2007 on counteracting unfair market practices.
- Contracts concluded via the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons, i.e. changes in legal provisions, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
- To the extent not regulated in the Regulations, generally applicable provisions of law apply, including: the Act of 23 April 1964, the Civil Code, the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights and the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 ("GDPR").
- The customer has the right to use out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims. The rules for access to these procedures are available at the offices or on the websites of entities authorized to resolve disputes out of court. These may be, in particular, consumer ombudsmen or the Provincial Inspectorate of the Trade Inspection, the list of which is available on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection. Additionally, the Customer may submit a complaint via the EU ODR online platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
- These Regulations are valid from 2021
APPENDIX NO. 1 TO THE REGULATIONS
This form should be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract.
Addressee: "Hollywood Hair Klaudia Duszyńska" ul. Belwederska 44, 00-594 Warszawa, e-mail:
contact @hollywoodhair.pl .
How to return a product step by step:
- Check the product
In order to return any product, make sure that it is in its original packaging, does not contain traces of use and that the hygiene protection has not been broken.
- Fill in the form
Complete this form legibly. Remember that you have 14 days from receiving the package to return it.
- Pack the product
Pack the returned product carefully and attach this completed form to it.
Send to Hollywood Hair Belwederska 44. 00-594 Warszawa. Please note that we do not accept cash on delivery returns.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:
First name and last name ……………………………………………..……………………..……………….
Street and house number …………………………………………..……………………..…………….
Zip code …………………………………………..………..………..……………..…………..
Bank account number ………………………………………..………..………..………………..
If payment is made via the PayUl system, the refund will be made via these websites.
We know that providing the reason for the return is voluntary, but your opinion is important to us so that we can change for the better.
1. Damaged product
2. Product sent incorrectly
3. An unwanted gift
4. Other (what) ………………………………………..………..……………………..………………..………… …………………….
I declare that I am familiar with the terms of return/complaint, please contact us: product specified in the Store Regulations available firstname.lastname@example.org at: hollywoodhair.pl
REGULATIONS FOR 0% CREDIT UNDER PAYMENT INSTALLMENTS (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations")
MEANING OF TERMS USED IN THE REGULATIONS
1) Customer is a natural person who:
2) Merchant - an entrepreneur who has concluded an agreement with PayU for the provision of payment services within the meaning of the Act of August 19, 2011 on payment services.
a) has legal capacity, and
b) has Polish citizenship, and
c) has a valid Polish ID card, and
d) has a bank account with access to electronic banking, run by a bank operating in the territory of the Republic of Poland, as the sole holder or as a co-holder, and instructions placed from such an account must indicate the Customer applying for a 0% Loan as the account holder submitting the transfer instruction, and concluding a legal transaction with the Merchant that is not directly related to his business or professional activity.
3) PayU - PayU SA with its registered office in Poznań 60-166 Poznań, at ul. Grunwaldzka 186, KRS: 0000274399, NIP: 779-23-08-495, share capital in the amount of PLN 4,944,000, fully paid up, domestic payment institution within the meaning of the Act of August 19, 2011 on payment services, entered into the register of services payment under the number IP1/2012. PayU's activities are supervised by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority.
An organization financing banks or lending institutions that cooperate with PayU on the basis of separate agreements, in particular in the scope of granting credit to Customers in order to enable Payments to be made using the credit option (PayU Installments) and deferred payments (PayU Pay Later).
Consumer loan within the meaning of Art. 3 section 1 of the Act of May 12, 2011 on consumer credit, offered to Users by the Financing Organization via PayU. The loan is granted on the basis of a separate agreement concluded directly by the User and the Financing Organization, under which:
a) the financing organization undertakes to provide a specific amount of money to finalize the Payment,
b) the conditions for the User's return of the amount received and any interest have been specified. 0% Loan The 0% Loan Agreement is concluded between the borrower and the Financing Organization with which PayU SA cooperates and mediates in concluding the above-mentioned. contracts.
The financing organization is entitled to propose a different loan period than that requested by the Customer, if this results from the examination of the Customer's creditworthiness. Granting a 0% Loan depends on a positive assessment of the creditworthiness of the potential borrower by the Financing Organization.
3) Standard Loan - the Standard Loan Agreement under PayU Installments is concluded between the borrower and the Financing Organization with which PayU SA cooperates and mediates in concluding the above-mentioned. contracts. The financing organization is entitled to propose a different loan period than that requested by the Customer, if this results from the examination of the Customer's creditworthiness.
The granting of a Standard Loan depends on a positive assessment of the creditworthiness of the potential borrower by the Financing Organization.
4) Application for a 0% Loan - an electronic form made available by PayU on the PayU website, the correct completion of which by the Customer and positive consideration by one of the Financing Organizations determines the granting of a 0% Loan to the Customer.
5) PayU Installments - a payment method made available by PayU using funds from the Loan, allowing the Customer to pay for the transaction concluded with the Merchant. Order - the Customer's declaration of will, aimed directly at concluding a distance sales contract in accordance with the provisions of the contract concluded by the Customer and the Merchant.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF PAYU IN THE PROCESS OF PAYU INSTALLMENTS AND APPLICATION FOR A 0% LOAN?
- PayU is an intermediary between the Customer and the Financing Organization. PayU cooperates with financing organizations on the basis of separate agreements.
- PayU is authorized by the Financing Organization to perform the following activities:
- performing activities to enable the Customer to submit an Application for a 0% Loan and then forward it to the Financing Organization for consideration.
- performing legally required information obligations about the 0% Loan and providing the 0% Loan Application,
In addition, PayU provides the Customer with IT tools enabling the submission of a 0% Loan Application.
4) 0% Loan is granted on the basis of 0% Loan Applications approved by the Financing Organizations.
5) The 0% Loan Agreement is concluded directly between the Customer and one of the Financing Organizations.
6) PayU processes the payment to transfer funds from the 0% Credit agreement from the Customer to the Merchant with whom the customer concluded a transaction financed with funds from the 0% Credit. Implementation of the above-mentioned payment is made on the basis of the Customer's instruction issued on the basis of the 0% Loan agreement with the Financing Organization and is carried out on the basis of the regulations of a single PayU transaction, the current content of which can be found here. WHEN CAN I USE 0% PAYU INSTALLMENTS?
7) 0% credit is available to Customers making purchases in the stores of Merchants who have concluded a separate agreement with PayU in this respect.
8) PayU enables Customers to submit a 0% Credit Application to finalize the payment for the Order placed by the Customer with the Merchant that meets the conditions indicated below. 9. Submitting a 0% Credit Application is available for Orders worth at least PLN 300 (including delivery costs) but not more than PLN 20,000.
WHAT ARE THE RULES FOR APPLYING FOR A 0% LOAN?
10) In order to submit a Loan Application, the Customer should select PayU Installments - 0% Loan as the payment method for the Order.
11) The terms of these Regulations apply only to 0% Loans. For repayment periods from 3 to 50 monthly installments, there is also a Standard Loan offer, which may be offered to the Customer by the Financing Organization:
- after checking your creditworthiness based on the 0% Loan Application; or
- at the request of the Customer who has chosen a repayment period other than that available under the 0% Loan.
12) PayU does not charge the Customer any fees for using the PayU services specified herein
Regulations, i.e. neither for applying for a 0% Loan, nor for concluding a 0% Loan agreement, nor for making the payment to the Merchant referred to above.
13) Information about the 0% Loan is provided by the PayU Customer Service Office, which can be contacted using the contact form: https://poland.payu.com/pomoc/
HOW CAN I SUBMIT A COMPLAINT?
14) Complaints regarding the Promotion may be submitted electronically to PayU:
- electronically using the contact form: https://poland.payu.com/pomoc/ or
- in writing to the following address: PayU SA, ul. Grunwaldzka 186, 60-166 Poznań.
15) A complaint regarding the Promotion should include: name, surname, detailed address of the Customer, e-mail address, as well as a description and indication of the reason for the complaint.
16) A response to a complaint regarding the Promotion will be provided by the Organizer without undue delay, but no later than within 15 business days from the date of receipt of the complaint. In justified cases, the deadline for providing a response may be extended to a maximum of 35 days until the date of receipt of the complaint, after prior explanation to the Customer:
- reasons for the delay,
- circumstances that must be established in order to consider the case and
- the expected deadline for considering the complaint and providing a response.
17) Moreover, the Customer has the right to submit complaints regarding the 0% Loan agreement in accordance with the rules for reporting complaints specified in the agreement with the Financing Organization.
I WANT TO CANCEL THE LOAN
18) The entity granting the installment loan for purchases is one of PayU's lending partners: Alior Bank SA, mBank SA, Kreditech Polska Sp. z o. o. or AS INBANK SA Branch in Poland. The lender guarantees a 100% online application and real-time credit decision, and also ensures data security in accordance with industry standards. The transmitted information is encrypted, is not saved anywhere or made available to third parties. PayU acts as an intermediary between the borrower and the financial institution. The seller is not a party to the loan agreement.
19) A buyer who wants to exercise the right to withdraw from the sales contract should send a declaration of withdrawal to the store and return the goods within 14 days of its conclusion. After positive verification of such a notification, the store refunds the funds to PayU. PayU will then transfer the funds from the refund directly to the lender. PayU will inform the Buyer in an e-mail about the recorded refund. The buyer should contact the lender directly to submit a waiver or early repayment instruction.
20) In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Buyer is obliged to pay a commission fee of 5% of the amount of the loan granted.
WHAT ARE THE RULES FOR THE PROCESSING OF MY PERSONAL DATA?
18) Customers' personal data provided as part of the 0% Loan Application, with the prior consent of the Customers, is transferred by PayU to the Partners for the purpose of considering this Application. Each Partner who received a 0% Loan Application becomes an independent administrator of Customers' personal data in connection with the consideration of the 0% Loan Application and the conclusion of the 0% Loan Agreement.
WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFORMATION?
20) Detailed terms and conditions of the 0% Loan and the Standard Loan are specified in the agreement concluded between the Customer and a given Partner.
21) In matters not regulated above, the provisions of generally applicable law will apply.
22) The possibility of submitting a 0% Loan Application does not connect with or cover promotional campaigns for loans organized or supported by PayU in cooperation with third parties, on the basis of separate regulations.