These Regulations constitute the General Terms and Conditions of services provided at the Hollywood Hair Salon and the resale of cosmetics. By deciding to undergo the treatment, the Client accepts the following Regulations.
1. Hollywood Hair salons are open from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 18:00 and on selected Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 to 16:00.
2. The prices included in the price list and on the website do not constitute a commercial offer and are subject to change.
2.1. Hollywood Hair Salon is not responsible for the Customer's failure to read the price list.
2.2. The scope of work and used hair/cosmetics depends on the individual predispositions and needs of the client, therefore the client will be informed about the detailed price of the service before the service starts.
3. Purchasing a service at the Hollywood Hair Salon is tantamount to the Customer's declaration (after prior consultation with an employee) that there are no health or medical contraindications to the provision of the services offered by the Salon, and that he or she has read the price list and these regulations and accepts them. conditions. The Client bears any possible consequences at his own risk.
4. The client is obliged to follow the post-treatment recommendations, in accordance with the instructions provided during the treatment by an employee of the Hollywood Hair Salon. Only proper care and following the recommendations of the Hollywood Hair Salon employee can guarantee the best results and effects after the service.
5. In justified cases, in particular in case of doubts as to the safety of the procedure, an employee of the Hollywood Hair Salon has the right to refuse to perform it or to change the booking date.
6. Contraindications to the service include excessive hair loss, scalp diseases, and fear of losing one's own hair.
7. If the client notices increased hair loss, the Hollywood Hair salon recommends complete hair removal only in Hollywood Hair salons
8. Promotions and discounts cannot be combined.
9. The Salon is not responsible for any items left on the premises of the Hollywood Hair Salon.
10. You can pay for services provided at the Hollywood Hair Salon in cash or by credit card.
11. An appointment can be arranged by phone, in person or online. You must arrive for your booked appointments at the scheduled time. If you are significantly late for the procedure, it may be necessary to shorten the procedure or refuse to perform it.
12. In order to book an appointment for hair extensions, Hollywood Hair Salon charges a non-refundable deposit of PLN 200 - PLN 500 depending on the selected service. The deposit can be paid to the salon's bank account or in person
13. In case of failure to show up for the scheduled visit or its cancellation, the deposit paid will be forfeited.
14. If you are unable to attend the scheduled appointment, the date may be postponed and the deposit paid will not be forfeited.
15. When making an appointment at the Hollywood Hair Salon, the customer is obliged to provide his real name and surname and current telephone number. Providing false data will result in the cancellation of the visit.
16. Providing personal data and telephone numbers by Customers during registration is tantamount to consent to the processing of data by Salon Hollywood Hair, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
17. We would like to inform you that the plant area is monitored.
18.1 Monitoring was introduced to ensure the safety of employees, customers and property protection based on the legitimate interest pursued by the administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
18.2 Monitoring only covers rooms intended for work, i.e. the Hairdressing Salon.
18.3 Recordings are stored for a maximum period of 1-3 months, after which they are destroyed.
19. The Salon may, after informing the Customer, refuse to provide a service incorrectly selected by the Customer during online booking.
20. Appointments not confirmed by 4:00 p.m. the day before the visit will be automatically canceled.
21. Treatments may be used by minors over 13 years of age, with the express consent of their parent, guardian or legal representative. The Salon employee is entitled at any time to request the submission of appropriate consent or to establish a connection with the person authorized to grant it in order to confirm consent or refusal to provide the treatment.
22. On the premises of the Hollywood Hair Salon it is prohibited to: smoke cigarettes, take intoxicants, bring and consume alcoholic beverages, trade, door-to-door sales, loud and uncivil behavior, use of devices without the consent of the Salon staff, and bringing in image and sound recording devices.
23. The customer has the right to submit a complaint regarding the use of services at the Hollywood Hair Salon immediately after noticing the defect, no later than 7 days from the date of the visit.
23.1. The customer submits the complaint in person at the salon where the service was performed or via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com The complaint should include: the name and surname of the customer, the e-mail address to which the response is to be sent and
a description of the subject of the complaint enabling its consideration, as well as the date of noticing the defect.
23.2. If a complaint is submitted via e-mail, Hollywood Hair Salon reserves the right to consider the complaint by visiting the Salon and allowing employees to inspect the hair.
23.3. Hollywood Hair Salon considers complaints as soon as possible, but no longer than 30 days from the date of receipt of the complaint. The response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
24. Please carefully consider your purchases in a stationary store, i.e. Hollywood Hair salons. We do not accept returns or exchanges for purchased products.
25. Hollywood Hair Salon reserves the right to change the Regulations.