How often should hair extensions be replaced: optimal wearing time
Women love experimenting with their appearance, including the length and color of their hair. That's why they increasingly choose hair extensions, which give them the opportunity to change their hairstyle without having to wait for natural hair growth. However, like any other hairstyle, hair extensions also require proper care and replacement after a certain period of time. In this article we will discuss how often you should replace them long hair _ _ _ _ _ and what is the optimal time to wear them.
What are they ? long hair ? _ _ _ _
Hair extensions are strands of synthetic or natural hair that are connected to natural hair using different techniques . Depending on the type of technique, hair extensions last from one to even five hours, and the resulting extension can last from several weeks to a maximum of three months depending on the method of installation.
Optimal time of wearing hair extensions _
It depends on many factors such as hair type, extension technique, lifestyle and care. Taking into account the above indicators, The duration of wearing long hair may change _ _ varies , but is usually from 2 to 4 months
Replacing your hair extensions (so-called pull-ups) every 2-4 months helps you avoid damage to your natural hair that may occur when you wear your hair extensions for a long time. Wearing hair extensions for long periods of time can also lead to matting, tangling and weakening of the hair.
How to care o extended hair ? _ _ _
In order for your hair extensions to remain in good condition and serve for as long as possible, it is important to take proper care of them. Here are some tips:
- Avoid using heat styling accessories , such as a straightener or curling iron, as the high temperature can damage synthetic or natural hair. If you use them, remember to always use a heat protectant spray
- Use special hair extension care products such as shampoos, conditioners and masks to help keep your hair soft and shiny.
- Tie your hair up before going to bed into a loose ponytail or braid to avoid tangling and damage.
- Avoid excessive weight of your hair extensions , e.g. by avoiding too heavy styles such as high buns or tight braids.
- Avoid rubbing the towel against your hair , as this can lead to tangling and weakening of your hair.
Pulling up your hair extensions every 2-4 months is recommended to avoid damaging your natural hair and to maintain the good condition of your hair extensions. However, with proper care, good quality materials and manufacturing techniques, the time of wearing hair extensions may be longer. It is worth remembering that every hairstyle requires proper care, and hair extensions are no exception.